10 Questions

1) Which part of the course are you looking forward to most

I am looking forward to studying the film 'Black Widow' as I am a huge fan of Marvel and their productions

2) What knowledge and skills do you hope to learn in Media?

I hope to become more aware about who is behind multinational companies.

3) What grade are you realistically hoping to achieve in Media (5-9)?

I am hoping to achieve at least a 7 as i think that grade is achievable but i will aim for a grade 9 as i also believe that is possible.

4) What was the last TV programme or film you watched?

The last film i watched was Guardians of The Galaxy. I re watched it last night.

5) Why do you think that TV programme or film appealed to an audience? Why would an audience like it?

Although it is unrealistic, I think Marvel movies appeal to audiences as it provokes an interest in characters and as more movies are created it develops your liking towards certain characters and story lines.

6) What technology have you used to access the media in the last 24 hours? (Radio, TV, phone etc.)

I have used my phone and my laptop and my headphones all in the last 24 hours.

7) What device do you use most to access the media?

I use my phone the most as it allows me to access all sports of media.

8) Watch this clip from acclaimed BBC drama series Doctor Who:

9) Why was the casting of Jodie Whittaker a significant moment in the history of Doctor Who?

I think casting Jodie Whittaker was significant as she is a fantastic actor and fans have a general liking towards her

10) What aspects of this scene do you think an audience might enjoy? List at least three things and explain why the audience would enjoy each aspect. 

I think this scene creates suspense which is enjoyable amongst audiences
I also think this scene is filled with action which attracts the viewer.
I also think audiences enjoy thrill whilst watching something


Comments

Popular Posts